Kitambi- Big Cat and African Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whenever the world is threatened by extinction, all big cats are moved to the Kenyan-Tanzanian Border, where Mount. Kilimanjaro lies. This is indeed in the future, and here the landscape is diverse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ABOUT US
The Rules: MUST READ! 15yddh
fffNew? Below are some important threads for yours joining!
The Rules
The Welcoming/Introductions board
How to Create a Character!
Our Affiliating Rules & Applications

The Guest Account::
USERNAME: KitambiGuest
PASSWORD: lionstigersbears

Affiliates
We have no current affiliates! Go to the guestbook with our guest account to affiliate!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Time to Refresh!
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 11:51 am by Nala

» The Rules: MUST READ!
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:47 pm by Nala

» GUIDE FOR AFFILIATING!
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm by Nala

» Ashki Utamu Kucha Izraili WIP
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:21 am by Cain

» Mvua Uncia Natali (In the process)
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:14 am by Cain

» WORK IN PROGRESS
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:10 am by Cain

» My Characters in One Place
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:47 pm by Ashley

» Nomads of the Whispering Night *Work in progress*
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm by Nala

» Sandraudiga
The Rules: MUST READ! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm by Nala

The Rules: MUST READ!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nala
Admin
Nala

The Rules: MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules: MUST READ!   The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 am

• First and foremost, we have respect for every other member. You don't have to like them. But I will find out if you're cyber-bullying, or prying for other's personal information. I haate it soooo much, you barely can understand. I will ban your computer. I will ban your registry email. And lastly, I will ban YOU, and anyone else who is helping you. Forever. You'll be wiped off the face of this site. And don't try anything clever, getting on your mobile phone or your mom's iPad or any other stuff. You can ask any of my friends, I have a niche for pulling out the same people. I promise you. 
    That being said, please report cyberbullying or anything else threatening, etc. Tell an admin or moderator, as your safety is our top priority.
  • Now all the nitty-gritty is out of the way, please know that I'm not mean, or not fun.
  • Okay, so please be nice, no ooc drama (You can say if one of your family members died and you need support, but you shouldn't be like, 'You know, Alastronia, I've always hated your character. She's so ugly.'. Try your best to roleplay well, no text talk please. I know you may not be super-advanced, but just try your best. Smile
  • Roleplay fairly; Your character is not invincible, or perfect, so don't powerplay or godmod, that is to say, 'Astri hit Bob Joe in the heart and he fell over dead.' or 'Astrid dodged all the attacks and dodged a bullet.' and the bullet and caught and arrow.' OR 'Astrid strutted around, her looks were perfect, there was no flaw on her skin, and she looked like anybody's thought of perfect.
  • No Sally or Gary Sues, the characters that have perfect looks, perfect brains, perfect fighting skills. As fun as it is for you, nobody else likes it.
  • Don't pry for a staff position, we'll choose. Staff must have respect, and if abusing their position, contact me please. That being said, staff are chosen for being friendly, helpful people who know the site well.
  • I think that sums it up. Thank you for joining our community!

Back to top Go down
https://kitambi.board-directory.net
Cain
Excuse Me if I'm weird, vulgar, or disrespectful to Nala, because I know her in real life.

PostSubject: Re: The Rules: MUST READ!   The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:08 am

*cough* excuse me, oh Great Admin, anything on cussing? I didn't see nutin.
Back to top Go down
Nala
Admin
Nala

PostSubject: Re: The Rules: MUST READ!   The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Star vowels out, please, Dane. XD
Back to top Go down
EverSkye

EverSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Rules: MUST READ!   The Rules: MUST READ! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Hello! I was curious if this site was still active? I am an experienced roleplayer who is looking to try out a big cat rp (I've done wolves/dogs/horses in the past). Thanks for a reply!
Back to top Go down
Nala
Admin
Nala

PostSubject: Re: The Rules: MUST READ!   The Rules: MUST READ! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi! To call it active would be a stretch- But have I forgotten about it? (Well, it might appear so after not replying for months...) No! I'm trying to get my sites active again, and this is a top one on my list. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules: MUST READ!   The Rules: MUST READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rules: MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitambi- Big Cat and African Roleplay :: The Beginning :: The Rulebook-
Jump to: